Another option, it is to discover the Sierra de Guara on a Horse, going through the old paths and walking trails, yesteryear worn out by horse’s shoes.
You can practice The Equestrian Tourism thoroughly the Park through a wide range of activities, depending on the ranch you approach to:
- Horseback riding and Horse Pack Trains
- Multi-adventure packs:
- Horseback riding and wine tasting
- 2 to 3 hours horseback riding with brunch in the middle of Sierra de Guara Natural
- Sunset Stagecoach ride with cava and other tasty delights.
- Horseback riding and visit to a brewery, including brewery tasting
- Ride to approach clients to via ferrata o to the river to swim
- Children’s activities: Farm school, Extra-curricular activities, Birthday parties
- Equestrian spring and summer camps
- Bird watching
Come to Bierge, Bara or Nocito and ask there about different routes and activities.